background

Friday, September 7, 2012

Delightful surprise!

I recieved a comment on my blog two days ago from a representative from EDC Education Services Home of Kane and Miller and Usborne Books and More. She was letting me know that if I wanted to use my grant money from the Youth Literacy Dollar General Grant, to buy books from her company then they would support us and give us 50% of credit to whatever we spend! So that means if I spend 1000 dollars on books from this company they will let me order 500 dollars more!

Teachers - if you have recieved a grant for books or to increase you literacy please check out this website!

http://www.edclibrarybooks.com/LFL.asp?H0240

I spoke with a wonderful rep from there and she has catalogs in the mail for me and my team. I hope to make the purchase order for our new books by next week. I am so excited to increase our school library and increase our students desires to read because we have books they are interested in.

Many of the books are not as well know and there is tons of non-fiction (Common Core Baby!) so we are going to stock up.

This was the highlight of my week. A real person read my blog. Crazy.

Now, who is ready to do some book shopping?

Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment