background

Friday, August 3, 2012

Pinterest Party Time!

Isn't this the most beautiful scalloped quilt?
You know how old women would have quilting parties? Doesn't that sound quaint? But I mean, have you every tried quilting? It's boring. And it took me 4 hours to make a pot holder. A POT HOLDER! But I love the idea of a quilting party. So I had a great Epiphany after pinning a bagillion things on pinterest the other day. I thought "Why not throw a party where all my maniac friends actually do some of these great ideas they pin all day and night?" "Why that's a great idea!" I told myself. Then I can see their favorite things and how to do them. Most of my friends are teacher people so I know they have some great crafty pins. So maybe my motivation is really to steal their great ideas. But regardless of my intentions, we are going to have a pinterrific time. Here are the crafts I will bring to the table. And a bottle of my favorite wine! Moscato of course!
I bought the letters on sale at Joanns today!
I just need to print and glue to sticks! Great for group questioning

http://livingwithlindsay.com/2009/11/librarians-please-avert-your-eyes.html

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Tiff! :) I'm totally in love with that Popsicle stick question card idea! :) So relatable for any grade! :) Congrats on the blog! It's really cute! ;)

    ReplyDelete