background

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Pinteriffic Pinterest Party

So the Pinterest Party happened and I was pleased! We nibbled for a bit and then we got straight to work! It was really fun meshing my two friend groups home and school. We had projects ranging from classroom decorations to knitted hair bands and hair and make up to homemade heating pads! Lots of good food was brought including my yummy Hocus Pocus Buns. They taste like cinnamon bus and monkey bread all mixed up. So good. So easy! Here is the recipe -
Success!

1. Get crescent rolls, marshmallows, melted salted butter and mix up some cinnamon and sugar in a bowl.
2. Unroll the crescents and dip the marshmallow into the melted butter, then roll generously around in the sugar mix.
3. Pop that mello into the crescent roll and tightly roll up and pinch any edges. You will have your own personal way to do this.
4. Spray a muffin tin and put your little buns in the oven at 350 for about 12 minutes. I did brush the buns with butter and more sugar just before baking and I think that made them even sweeter. But it isn't necessary.


I also made a huge book wreath - a friend of mine made one a while back and I love it. It was super easy and only took me about 2 hours. I think my door is too wimpy for it so I am not sure where to put it and all its majesty. I also want to put a bird in it. I think the hole is a bit big.



Giving a shout out to Ashley Poling because she cut about 30 birds for my Bird Themed Classroom this year! You were my favorite surprise guest tonight!



If you every want to do a pinterest party. I think it is a great idea. But even better if you have great friends like I do! Here are some more photos...
 
The beautiful Bagwells! Hair and Make-up extraordinaire
Homemade hot pads! Go Fefe!
Braids are in ladies! Look how fancy!
Gorgeous do! I see you photo bombers. 



So my question for you is, "What project should you be working on?"

Tiffany

1 comment:

  1. I saw this bird themed classroom and I thought of you! :) Check out the link! :)

    http://www.schoolgirlstyle.com/2011/09/bird-theme/

    ReplyDelete