background

Monday, August 6, 2012

The best invention ever! Ok. Well. The best invention I found today!

I am freaking out. So I saw all these apps and programs for scanning in my library books and then checking them out through my phone. Let me just tell you. Classroom Organizer online is rocking my world right now and they have an app! It lets you set up a class and scan all of your books plus it gives you the AR level, AR points, Lexile, Author, Illustrator, blah blah and many more!

This means that when a student needs to know the AR level or if you wanna check out literature circle book to keep track of them or if a student wants to know other books by the same author. YOU JUST SCAN THE ISBN. Done. 2 seconds.

Oh, how I love techonology, technology, techonology.
Oh, how I love technology, it's you so easy you see!

This is my phone...her name is Snowflake.

Ok. Done singing. But please, if you are a teacher you MUST check this out.

classroom.booksource.com

Tomorrow I hope to finish setting my classroom up. It has a long way to go. But I did kill several humongous cockroaches today. Oh the joys. Pictures of the finished classroom will be up soon!

Tiffany

1 comment:

  1. That app looks like a great find, Tiff! :) Can't wait to see what your classroom looks like...minus the roaches! :) Eek! :) Post pics soon! :)

    ReplyDelete